An update has been released, with build date 4/11/2020. This will be the final version before licenses go on sale, from midnight tonight (CET).
This update contains a correction to determining the in-menu state at offset 0x3365, plus few minor technical tweaks. The documentation has also been further revised.
This will be the last post in this topic as FSUIPC7 is no longer in beta….
An update has been released, with build date 3/11/2020. This will (hopefully) be the final version before it goes on sale at the weekend.
I have updated most of the documentation now but there are till some updates needed.
Changes in this release are:
– MSFS controls list now generated
– Start menu changed to MSFS
– Menu option to Exit MSFS
– saving of Previous Flight re-enabled: only works when exiting MSFS via FSUIPC, using the new Exit menu entry.
**** However, note that flights saved via SimConnect/FSUIPC can still not be loaded due to a bug in the SimConnect SDK ***
– some empty controls removed
– disabled AutoSave when in main menu
– logging updates
– minor UI tweaks
Updates to the installer include:
– no key file now included (please use the one you already have!). If you don’t have one, I’ve attached the beta license below, valid until 08/11/2020.
– option to generate a desktop shortcut to start MSFS with FSUIPC7
– correction to determination of Documents folder
– documentation updated
With this release of the installer, the previous issue has been corrected and you do not have to manually uninstall FSUIPC7 before re-installing – this will now be done correctly by the installer.
An update has been released, with build date 30/10/2020. This release has been compiled against the 0.7.0.0 SDK, released on 29/10/2020.
I have also added an additional offset:
0x062B (1 Byte): PLANE IN PARKING STATE
This is set to 1 when in the main menu, and 0 otherwise. This should be functionally similar to the in-menu/dialog flag in offset 0x3365. I’ve kept this in a separate offset for now, but may merge these two offsets once I’ve investigated further.
I am hoping to complete the documentation updates shortly and have FSUIPC7 ready for sale sometime next week.
2020-10-28 An update has been released, with build date 28/10/2020. This contains the following changes:
– changes in detection of in-menu/dialog flag at offset 0x3365
– additional logging added for AutoSave
– New (undocumented) controls added:
Avionics Master 1 Set
Avionics Master 2 Set
(Note however, at least in the C172, these seem to function in a reverse manner to other set commands, with a parameter of 1 turning the avionics off, and 0 turning them on. YMMV)
– various unused ini parameters removed, as well as some non-functioning FSUIPC-added controls
– initial update of documents for FSUIPC7
– minor updates to WideFS integration
– beta license extended until 08/11/2020.
I now hope to have FSUIPC7 for sale by (or before) this date.
2020-10-15 An update has been released, with build date 15/10/2020. This contains a few minor logging updates, together with additional thread synchronisation/protection. Integration with the WebSocket server (provided by Paulk Henty) is also included, although this is only active when this utility is installed in the correct location.
An initial version of the FSUIPC7 installer is also now ready, which also includes installation of the WebSocket server. This also installs the FSUIPC documentation, although most if this still needs to be revised/updated for FSUIPC7. I am currently doing this and will update the documentation as an when ready.
The FSUIPC7 installer can be downloaded from the following links: