Don’t forget to run the new batch file MSFS.bat as administrator.
De laatste versie van FSUIPC7 heef offset 0.12 als kenmerk.
Ga naar onze downloadpagina voor een link naar SIMMARKET of het forum van FSUIPC7
An update has been released, with build date 4/11/2020. This will be the final version before licenses go on sale, from midnight tonight (CET).
This update contains a correction to determining the in-menu state at offset 0x3365, plus few minor technical tweaks. The documentation has also been further revised.
This will be the last post in this topic as FSUIPC7 is no longer in beta….
An update has been released, with build date 3/11/2020. This will (hopefully) be the final version before it goes on sale at the weekend.
I have updated most of the documentation now but there are till some updates needed.
Changes in this release are:
– MSFS controls list now generated
– Start menu changed to MSFS
– Menu option to Exit MSFS
– saving of Previous Flight re-enabled: only works when exiting MSFS via FSUIPC, using the new Exit menu entry.
**** However, note that flights saved via SimConnect/FSUIPC can still not be loaded due to a bug in the SimConnect SDK ***
– some empty controls removed
– disabled AutoSave when in main menu
– logging updates
– minor UI tweaks
Updates to the installer include:
– no key file now included (please use the one you already have!). If you don’t have one, I’ve attached the beta license below, valid until 08/11/2020.
– option to generate a desktop shortcut to start MSFS with FSUIPC7
– correction to determination of Documents folder
– documentation updated
With this release of the installer, the previous issue has been corrected and you do not have to manually uninstall FSUIPC7 before re-installing – this will now be done correctly by the installer.
An update has been released, with build date 30/10/2020. This release has been compiled against the 0.7.0.0 SDK, released on 29/10/2020.
I have also added an additional offset:
0x062B (1 Byte): PLANE IN PARKING STATE
This is set to 1 when in the main menu, and 0 otherwise. This should be functionally similar to the in-menu/dialog flag in offset 0x3365. I’ve kept this in a separate offset for now, but may merge these two offsets once I’ve investigated further.
I am hoping to complete the documentation updates shortly and have FSUIPC7 ready for sale sometime next week.