- Create 2 folders
- IFR Flight Plans
- VFR Flight Plans
- Move all your IFR and VFR flight plans to the folders you created.
- Create a new flight (e.g. VFR Eindhoven …) and save.
- In the menu bar go to Navigation > Flight Planner > Load
- You will find your new created flight plan on top of the view.
- Scrolling down first the IFR plans are shown followed by the VFR plans.
- This method keeps your flight database clean and clear, showing the Last flight.* (created by FSUIPC5), a situational file LIRA* and the Previous Flight.*
- Move the files that you don’t need to a folder C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files\zremoved
This flight begins at Alexandra, New Zealand (NZLX), and concludes at Queens-town, New Zealand (NZQN). The distance is about 120 nm and will take approximately fifty five minutes to complete. You will be placed on the runway at Alexandra, New Zealand in a Piper PA-28.
This flight is a scenic tour of some the hills and valleys of New Zealand and utilizes a single VOR/DME for navigation. This flight will extend your flight skills using OBS.
You may want to download the startup file from our Shared_FSEINDHOVEN drive.
Have a look in the folder: Flight Sim World Flight Files
We will depart from runway 32 with an initial heading of 305 degrees with an altitude of 6.500 feet. The airport elevation is 755 ft. After takeoff, make a climbing 500 FPM right turn to 305deg towards your cruise altitude of 6,500ft.
Tune Nav 1 to QN VOR/DME (113.60) (or SH VOR/DME (113.60) and set the OBS to 261deg.
Waypoint reached when the OBS needle centers. Course 305 Distance 10.7 nm.