An update has been released, with build date 3/11/2020. This will (hopefully) be the final version before it goes on sale at the weekend.
I have updated most of the documentation now but there are till some updates needed.
Changes in this release are:
– MSFS controls list now generated
– Start menu changed to MSFS
– Menu option to Exit MSFS
– saving of Previous Flight re-enabled: only works when exiting MSFS via FSUIPC, using the new Exit menu entry.
**** However, note that flights saved via SimConnect/FSUIPC can still not be loaded due to a bug in the SimConnect SDK ***
– some empty controls removed
– disabled AutoSave when in main menu
– logging updates
– minor UI tweaks
Updates to the installer include:
– no key file now included (please use the one you already have!). If you don’t have one, I’ve attached the beta license below, valid until 08/11/2020.
– option to generate a desktop shortcut to start MSFS with FSUIPC7
– correction to determination of Documents folder
– documentation updated
With this release of the installer, the previous issue has been corrected and you do not have to manually uninstall FSUIPC7 before re-installing – this will now be done correctly by the installer.