7 thoughts on “IvAp Install in P3Dv4 (revised-7)

1. Florian 2017-08-18 / 1:18 pm

Hi!
    I got an external Laptop to run IVAP as a client in my Homecockpit. What i know is that this works in P3D V3 with a manual insert in the dll.xml. Like this:

IvAp
    False
    C:\Program Files (x86)\IVAO\IvAp v2\ivap_fsx_bootstrap.dll

Does this works also with P3D V4? Or do I have to run Ivap now on my computer where Prepare 3d V4 is installed?

• Jan 2017-09-24 / 10:57 pm

@ Florian:: You find the answer above using the statements in the exe.xml file. You need the same WideFS to connect.

2. Bruno 2017-09-10 / 11:53 pm

I came from fsx to P3D V4 I wanna thank you for this excellent tutorial without you I couldn’t fly on IVAO thank you so mutch german friends 😀

• Joop Schmidt 2017-11-09 / 11:24 pm

Many thanks Jan for this hint on the Flightsim days in Aviodome Lelystad.
      Monday 6 nov started with P3D ver4 and make now 9 nov my first VFR flight – The IVAO tracker en KLM-VA working now 100% .
      Only the black FSX MTL is not a big problem for me.

Flying Greetings Joop Schmidt VID 218372

3. Adam Joyce 2017-11-16 / 1:59 pm

Hi. I’ve followed these instructions closely but get an error on the client PC that the connection is refused because it cannot detect the flight location. FSUIPC is connected to my simulator PC via Wide FS. Can you offer any advice?

• Jan 2017-11-22 / 6:29 pm

P3D4 works with FSC9.6x; will not work with updated FSC9.7 see their website.
      Networksettings require user+pw on both pc/laptop
      https://flightsimeindhoven.com/2016/10/27/001/ see the 15 lines at the end of the post (can be translated with Google translator in the footer of this web).

4. Diogo 2017-12-03 / 12:41 am

yeah nice but can you reveal the answer pls? Having the same problem,