Spring naar inhoud
… just a simple one …
- Create 2 folders
- IFR Flight Plans
- VFR Flight Plans
- Move all your IFR and VFR flight plans to the folders you created.
- Create a new flight (e.g. VFR Eindhoven …) and save.
- In the menu bar go to Navigation > Flight Planner > Load
- You will find your new created flight plan on top of the view.
- Scrolling down first the IFR plans are shown followed by the VFR plans.
- This method keeps your flight database clean and clear, showing the Last flight.* (created by FSUIPC5), a situational file LIRA* and the Previous Flight.*
- Move the files that you don’t need to a folder C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files\zremoved