Strange behavior of your sim? What about verifying your Steam Game cache. What to do? Follow these steps:
- First of all close Flightsimulator Steam Edition (FSX-SE) or Flight School (FSc)
- Right mouse click your Steam icon in the system tray and select Library. This will bring you to the game overview. Then…
- Select the line Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition. (If it shows: Running…close the game)
- Right mouse click the game line and select Properties
- In this pop-up select tab LOCAL FILES and there VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE.
- You get a pop-up saying: Validating Steam files – …% complete and showing the name of the game selected.
- When completed it will show you IF and how many files are found to be renewed.
- Press CLOSE, restart the game and follow the guidelines you receive.