FS Commander – The 10 Commandments
FlightSim Commander is a professional flight planner, GPS, Moving Map and navigation tool for Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X . Being a stand-alone program, FlightSim Commander can also be used in a network or with single-monitor or multi monitor systems.
Download the latest version here also for buying, System Requirements and Registration, help files and manuals.
The 10 commandments of FSCommander
- FSC runs on Windows-XP, Vista and Windows 7/8 but not on Windows 98
- Set the font size of your system to normal 96 dpi
- Use FSUIPC4 to connect to FSX or Prepar3D®
- Set your Date Time format to 24-hours format or the Sunset/Sunrise feature does not work properly. Select capital HH’s
- Unzip and Install FSCSetup.exe and start (after installation) with fsc.exe
- You MUST run FSCDbManager.exe to create the necessary databases.
- You MUST instal FSCommander in the root of C:/ or in the root of any other pc’s harddrive.
- Do not install in the folder C:/Program Files (x86)
- You cannot run FSC and FSX in full screen mode using 1 computer single monitor configuration.
- When you run FSC and FSX on different computers, you need WideFS to connect (WideFS is included in FSUIPC4).