Our daily observation of the searched items brings this information to you.
How to connect Google Earth with FSCommander?
It’s a simple…
- Open FSC9.x
- Create a simple flight plan; press New
- Type 2 airports in the menu e.g. EHEH and EHAM; give an OK
- Save this plan as [name]
- Check the box Google Earth
- Save…then you get the message
- Do you want….bla bla… give a Yes
- Google Earth opens with the track: EHEH – EHAM (assuming that you did already install Google Earth)
- In FSC9.x – GPS menu check Connect and again
- In FSC9.x – GPS menu check Show position in GE
- In FSX or P3D go to World Airport EHEH and park the aircraft
- In Google Earth you now will see your position with 3 blue rings