As a consequence of the discontinuation of The Flight Simulator French Development Team the documentation of the latest software of FSCopilot and FSInn has never been implemented. As for a long time the public version of this software is used to connect FS9 and FSX pilots to various existing FSD based networks. If you experience any problem with the software you can no longer refer to the FAQ and the forum at ww.mcdu.com since this website is also discontinued.
In an effort to serve the FlightSim community FlightSim Eindhoven has re-written the existing manuals and updated the information for installation and use of FSCopilot 1.7 and FSInn 1.3 with Microsoft Flight Simulator X with service packs SP1 & SP2.
With this manual, which is under our continuous support, we hope that all aspects of installation and use of FSCopilot and FSInn with a FSD Server are covered.
If you have other information that would improve this manual, please refer to our contact page on this weblog.
This manual describes the installation and use of:
- FSCopilot Software version 17B2_4
- FSInn Software version 13B2_3
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Broad band Internet access
- A Router with UPnp
Required Software Updates
- Microsoft Windows Updates to be installed prior to the installation of FSCopilot and FSInn.
- Flight Simulator X users must have DirectX 9.0 or better installed.
- Flight Simulator X users must have SP1 and SP2 installed;
- FSX Acceleration is not supported.
FlightSim Eindhoven – 3-10-2013