How to connect (the short version)
- After activating FSX and selecting via Add-ons-FSCopilot-Inn Control panel, you can connect to the FSD Server. You need a personal FSUIPC4 license.
- Wait until the FSInn Aircraft loading is completed…it takes a while…
- In the FSInn Control panel select: Set
- In the next screen Inn Settings select Network
- Use position Net3
- Fill your ID and Password together with Net Label and Server (Control Panel will change)
- Check the server availability in the field Connection when selecting the server in the Inn Control Panel
Connection pending to Connected IP > …bling blong…
Connection failed > Error Connection Timed Out >
Connection-Standby > waiting for you to connect.
- Close screen Inn Settings
- In the Inn Control Panel select CAVOK to check the availability of weather information
- To connect, press one of the available servers >> green text
- To disconnect, press the name of the server>> green disappears
- If you have a router in between open TCP/UDP 6809-3010-3011